How Can I put XSL tag inside HTML form tag?

Discussion in 'Java' started by RC, May 10, 2005.

  1. RC

    RC Guest

    Hello Dudes,
    Sorry I couldn't find a XML/XSL group
    I can only post these groups close to my subject.

    In JSP (Java Server Page) you can do something
    like this

    <%
    String v = myBean.getValue();
    %>

    <form .... >
    <input name="myTag" value="<%= v %>">
    </form>

    You can do the similar thing in PHP.

    But when I try in XSL I got error.

    I have an XML file

    <myTag attribute1="value1" />

    Now I want to transform it into HTML form tag used XSL template
    But XSL doesn't like this

    <input name="myTag" value='
    <xsl:value-of select="@attribute1" />
    '></input>

    How can I solve this problem?
    Thank Q very much in advance!

    RC, May 10, 2005

  2. RC

    Ken Robinson Guest

    RC wrote:
    > Hello Dudes,
    > Sorry I couldn't find a XML/XSL group

    comp.text.xml

    Ken

    Ken Robinson, May 10, 2005

  3. RC

    Malte Guest

    RC wrote:
    > Hello Dudes,
    > Sorry I couldn't find a XML/XSL group
    > I can only post these groups close to my subject.
    >
    > In JSP (Java Server Page) you can do something
    > like this
    >
    > <%
    > String v = myBean.getValue();
    > %>
    >
    > <form .... >
    > <input name="myTag" value="<%= v %>">
    > </form>
    >
    > You can do the similar thing in PHP.
    >
    > But when I try in XSL I got error.
    >
    > I have an XML file
    >
    > <myTag attribute1="value1" />
    >
    > Now I want to transform it into HTML form tag used XSL template
    > But XSL doesn't like this
    >
    > <input name="myTag" value='
    > <xsl:value-of select="@attribute1" />
    > '></input>