How Can I put XSL tag inside HTML form tag?

RC

Hello Dudes,
Sorry I couldn't find a XML/XSL group
I can only post these groups close to my subject.

In JSP (Java Server Page) you can do something
like this

<%
String v = myBean.getValue();
%>

<form .... >
<input name="myTag" value="<%= v %>">
</form>

You can do the similar thing in PHP.

But when I try in XSL I got error.

I have an XML file

<myTag attribute1="value1" />

Now I want to transform it into HTML form tag used XSL template
But XSL doesn't like this

<input name="myTag" value='
<xsl:value-of select="@attribute1" />
'></input>

How can I solve this problem?
Thank Q very much in advance!

Malte

RC said:
Hello Dudes,
Sorry I couldn't find a XML/XSL group
I can only post these groups close to my subject.

In JSP (Java Server Page) you can do something
like this

<%
String v = myBean.getValue();
%>

<form .... >
<input name="myTag" value="<%= v %>">
</form>

You can do the similar thing in PHP.

But when I try in XSL I got error.

I have an XML file

<myTag attribute1="value1" />

Now I want to transform it into HTML form tag used XSL template
But XSL doesn't like this

<input name="myTag" value='
<xsl:value-of select="@attribute1" />
'></input>