How Can I put XSL tag inside HTML form tag?

Discussion in 'XML' started by RC, May 10, 2005.

  1. RC

    RC Guest

    In JSP (Java Server Page) you can do something
    like this

    <%
    String v = myBean.getValue();
    %>

    <form .... >
    <input name="myTag" value="<%= v %>">
    </form>

    You can do the similar thing in PHP.

    But when I try in XSL I got error.

    I have an XML file

    <myTag attribute1="value1" />

    Now I want to transform it into HTML form tag used XSL template
    But XSL doesn't like this

    <input name="myTag" value='
    <xsl:value-of select="@attribute1" />
    '></input>

    How can I solve this problem?
    Thank Q very much in advance!
    RC, May 10, 2005

  2. RC

    Volkm@r Guest

    RC wrote:
    > In JSP (Java Server Page) you can do something
    > like this
    >
    > <%
    > String v = myBean.getValue();
    > %>