From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 9:08 AM
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mpls-mailin-13.inet.qwest.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<[email protected]>:
Disk Quota Exceeded.
Sorry, your message cannot be delivered because the recipient has
exceeded their disk space limit for email.

Skip Montanaro

Steve> It looks as if no-one is picking up e-mail addressed to the
Steve> webmaster, so the mailbox is full. I sent e-mail to
Steve> (e-mail address removed) on Saturday and got the following reply:

That message tells you that Kirby Urner's disk quota was exceeded:

Steve> <[email protected]>:
Steve> Disk Quota Exceeded.
Steve> Sorry, your message cannot be delivered because the recipient has
Steve> exceeded their disk space limit for email.

He's just one of several people who get copies of mail sent to
(e-mail address removed).

Skip