How can I remove Black Arrows from horizontal menu?

Stephen

Hi

How can I remove the "black arrow" on the sub menu when in the horizontal
position?

i.e. User hovers over Products - which opens sub menu
Computers >
Floppy Disks >

I've looked through properties - can't see how it can be changed, which
seems strange when you can control everything else.

<asp:Menu ID="Menu2" runat="server" DataSourceID="SiteMapDataSource2"
Orientation="Horizontal" >

Appreciate any help.

Thanks, Stephen

Boris Twila

fortunately, I've traveled down this road bofore you!
staticEnableDefaultPopOutImage= False

use your own image:

StaticPopOutImageUrl="~/images/down_arrow.gif"