    Thank you!

    BR
    Younger Wang
    Guest, Nov 24, 2005

  2. Hi Younger,

    Thanks for your posting. Regarding on this issue, I've also found your
    another duplicated thread in the same newsgroup. I've posted my reply
    there. I'd appreciate if you have a look there. Also if you feel it
    convenient that we continue to discuss in that thread, please feel free to
    post there.

    Thanks,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)
    --------------------

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Nov 24, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Hi Steven,

    I don't know which group I am posting to. I did not receive my first post,
    that's why I had to post again.

    I know the advantages of XML web service, but the device is simply too weak.
    I will read about HTTPHandler. Thanks for the help!

    BR
    Younger Wang

    Guest, Nov 24, 2005
  4. Thanks for your quick response Younger,

    So I think you've seen my reply in another thread. Well, I think we can
    contine discuss in either one as you feel convenient. Also, please feel
    free to post here when there is anything we can help.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Nov 24, 2005