how can i retrieve a single row from JTable using jython

Discussion in 'Python' started by sameer, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. sameer

    sameer Guest

    hi guys,
    plzz give ur valuable suggestion for the following problem.....

    my objective is to retrieve a row from jtable using jython
    scripting.so i started from jython where i mentioned connection and
    with the help ofcursor ,retrieve records from table. then import(let
    mytable.class)class file into jython. from this i get all the data
    from table.means the whole table i get from database.now when i will
    click a row ,i have to get the whole data of that row.for that i
    wrote listselectionlistener,but when the program is running only it
    gives the first row and after that when i clicked any other row i
    didn;'t get anything.means by default,when the constructor is called
    it is fired only once and after that it is not executed.

    plzz help me how can i get any row when i will clicked .is there any
    other listener or ..any thing
    it's urgent..

    best regards,
    sameer