    or there is another better way to save the http response header,like Etag: "28094e"

    any suggestions is welcome

    thank you

    mike, Sep 17, 2004

  2. On 17 Sep 2004 08:36:47 -0700, mike wrote:

    > can I save the "http response header" in the following java codes:
    > String test="Etag: "28094e"";

    No. That will not compile. And if you
    had typed that into a Java file and tried
    to compile it, you would already know that.

    > or there is another better way to save
    > the http response header,like Etag: "28094e"

    Probably, but since I have little idea
    what you are talking about, I am unable
    to advise further.

    How are you getting the HTTP response header?
    Is it supplied as a String?

    > any suggestions is welcome

    Show us your (SHORT) example code.
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp>

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 17, 2004

  3. mike

    mike Guest

    regards:
    I have got the answer,I can save the data Etag: "28094e" as follows:

    String test="Etag: \"28094e\"";

    anyway thank you

    mike, Sep 19, 2004