How can I see a Web User Control on Toolbox?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mr Newbie, Nov 4, 2005.

  1. Mr Newbie

    Mr Newbie Guest

    Web User controls as dragged from the Project Solution to the workspace on
    the form designer. You do not add them to the ToolBox or drag them from the
    ToolBox. This is different for example from Composite controls which are
    compiled into libraries. These you can add to the ToolBox.

    --
    Best Regards

    The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º

    Mr Newbie, Nov 4, 2005

  2. Mr Newbie

    Mr Newbie Guest

    I should have said Custom Controls.

    --
    Best Regards

    The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º

    Mr Newbie, Nov 4, 2005

  3. Mr Newbie

    Niraj Ranka Guest

    You need to add it explicitly in your tool box by add / remove components
    option.

    Select the compilled dll of your custom control and you will get it listed
    up in the toolbox.

    Niraj Ranka

    --
    Niraj Ranka
    The will to be successfull is waste, unless u have the will to prepare!!!

    Niraj Ranka, Nov 4, 2005
  4. Mr Newbie

    ABC Guest

    ABC, Nov 4, 2005