How can I see a Web User Control on Toolbox?

Mr Newbie

Web User controls as dragged from the Project Solution to the workspace on
the form designer. You do not add them to the ToolBox or drag them from the
ToolBox. This is different for example from Composite controls which are
compiled into libraries. These you can add to the ToolBox.

Niraj Ranka

You need to add it explicitly in your tool box by add / remove components
option.

Select the compilled dll of your custom control and you will get it listed
up in the toolbox.

Niraj Ranka

ABC

I created a web user controls on the same project. When I recompiled, I
cannot found my web user controls on toolbox. What happen?