How can I send back(Post back) some values from client machine

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Joby, May 14, 2004.

  1. Joby

    Joby Guest

    Dear All,
    My problem is first i download an application, that application
    executes in the client machine and it returns some values. I want to
    send it back to server and validate these values in the server and
    download my original application.
    How can i postback a value which is in client macine. And one other
    doubt is - i want to download two exe in single click of the download
    button.Now what i did is in download button's click event i have
    written
    http://www.seemssoft.com/download/dotnet_sh3_ppc.exc
    http://www.seemssoft.com/download/getdeviceid.exc.
    In this case dotnet_sh3_ppc.exc works, but getdeviceid.exc doesnt.
    I want to download both in a single click.
    I am working on pocket pc, so please let me know where i get sample
    codes for this.
    Thanking you all.
    Regards
    Joby M.Chacko