How can I send the page in the body of email.

Mike John

I want to send the page in the body of the email , just
like the functionality of the send page in the browser
explorer .

I have tried the following systax
<input type ="Button" onclick= "eman()">

<SCRIPT language=javascript>
function eman()

{
var e_add= '(e-mail address removed)';
var subj= 'hellow';
var e_body= 'Found some information on '
var about= document.title + " at the following
address";
var elink= " " + document.location ;
window.location="mailto:"+e_add+"?
subject="+subj+"&body=" + escape(document.location);
alert("ADF");
}
</script>

But I don't want to send the url , I want send the actual
page in the body of email

Sincerely yours

Mike John