How can I send the page in the body of email.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mike John, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. Mike John

    Mike John Guest

    I want to send the page in the body of the email , just
    like the functionality of the send page in the browser
    explorer .

    I have tried the following systax
    <input type ="Button" onclick= "eman()">

    <SCRIPT language=javascript>
    function eman()

    {
    var e_add= '';
    var subj= 'hellow';
    var e_body= 'Found some information on '
    var about= document.title + " at the following
    address";
    var elink= " " + document.location ;
    window.location="mailto:"+e_add+"?
    subject="+subj+"&body=" + escape(document.location);
    alert("ADF");
    }
    </script>

    But I don't want to send the url , I want send the actual
    page in the body of email

    Sincerely yours

    Mike John
    Mike John, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Mike John

    dave wanta Guest

    Hi Mike,
    That is client side code.

    You will need to screen scrape the page, and then, using System.Web.Mail,
    send the email message.

    Cheers!
    Dave
    www.aspNetEmail.com/examples.aspx