How can I set browser window styles.Please Help me.

Mohammad Amin

Hi,
I have a login page with a submit button for user validation and enter to the main page.
If user validation is ok, it redirected to the main page at current window.
I want remove all toolbar of browser window after user checked such as Main menu, standard buttons and....

Best Regards
bye.

Guest

You would have to open a new window in javascript and define those styles
accordingly.

Good luck,

Jason Lind

Guillermo Gonz?lez A.

Hi Mohammad,

To show a web browser window without toolbars you need to open a new window, using the javascript's window.open function.

More info:
http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/ecmascript/quickref/win_open.html

Guillermo G.

Guillermo Gonz?lez Arroyave :: MCP ASP.Net C# :: DCE4