    my application. I am using ASP.net 2.0 and language C#.

    Thanks in advance!
    Chandan
    chandan, Jan 8, 2008

  2. Re: How can I set the PATH environment variable to server machine in asp.net ?

    We did this using http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/96xafkes.aspx in
    tier code running under custom host.

    The last paramter EnvironmentTarget allows you to specify the scope of the
    change (current process only, logged on user, local machine.) I presume
    you are looking for local machine?

    Haven't done it using ASP.NET. You might have to figure out the necessary
    code access permissions to enable you to do that.

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers,
    -Naraen

    Naraendirakumar R.R., Jan 8, 2008