    accessed directly through url. I WANT TO USE THE SESSION VARIABLE CREATED
    IN INDEX.ASP IN ASP.NET.

    MESSAGE POSTEDBY: FARHAD

    far asl via DotNetMonster.com, Mar 22, 2005

  2. You cannot. You will have to find some other way of sharing the information
    like using a database or something to hold the information you need to
    share.

    Peter Rilling, Mar 22, 2005

  3. far asl via DotNetMonster.com

    Todd Zetlan Guest

    There is a 3rd party component called StateStitch from Consonica. Check it
    out at www.consonica.com/solutions/statestitch.

    --
    TODD ZETLAN

    Todd Zetlan, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Hi,

    Please check out the artcile http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20021207.asp

    In the source code, you need to make some changes like bring the code from
    HTML to a VB file etc to get it working. You may contact me for more
    information if required.

    Regards,

    Vibhu Bansal.
    MSN: vibhub

    =?Utf-8?B?VmliaHUgQmFuc2Fs?=, Mar 23, 2005