How can I solve in HTTP error code in 111

Soe Yan Min

Hi!To my all friends,
I am being faced with the problem in J2EE web application.Although
I've been run the Tomcat Web Server,the Browser show error in
Connection Errors as Http error 111 when I run the JSP file.There is
no debugging error in my JSP file.It show connection error only in
Browser.How can I solve that error?Please inform and guide to me if
you all know about that error.
With the respective,

Manish Pandit

Hi!To my all friends,
I am being faced with the problem in J2EE web application.Although
I've been run the Tomcat Web Server,the Browser show error in
Connection Errors as Http error 111 when I run the JSP file.There is
no debugging error in my JSP file.It show connection error only in
Browser.How can I solve that error?Please inform and guide to me if
you all know about that error.
With the respective,

What is HTTP Error 111? AFAIK, there is no such code. Can you
elaborate as to what the JSP is trying to achieve, and how you have
deployed it, as well as accessing it?

-cheers,
Manish