    username and password. id is a primary key.

    Thanks in Advance
    Deepak

    Deepak Kumar Shivhare, Mar 22, 2007

  2. Deepak Kumar Shivhare wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am new in Ruby.
    >
    > Can you tell me how can I store the value in databse(MySql).
    >
    > I have 2 Textbox one is User Name and another one is Password and 2
    > button i.e., Submit and Cancel. I want whenever I click on the submit
    > button the value should be stored in the database.
    >
    > I have made a table i.e., user in the database(MySql) having fields id,
    > username and password. id is a primary key.

    How do you access the database?
    Are you using ActiveRecord or the MySQL/Ruby gem?

    And if you are using the Rails framework, you might want to ask this
    question (in a smarter[0] way) on the Rails-ML.

    [0] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    --
    Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski

    Rule of Open-Source Programming #20: