How can I tell rake to publish the docs to a different directory

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Zeno Davatz, Jan 25, 2011.

  1. Zeno Davatz

    Zeno Davatz Guest

    Hi

    How can I tell Rake to publish the documentation not to doc but to a
    different directory i.e. documentation?

    At the moment I do

    rake publish_docs

    and that will publish my docs to the docs directory. But I would like to
    publish those to a different dir - my current one already has a docs
    directory.

    Thank you for your Feedback.

    Best
    Zeno