    open from another browser window.

    sincerely yours

    Mike John
    Mike John, Jul 17, 2003

  2. You need to implement a javascript counter in your page (browser side), on
    reaching the limit it calls an asp.net page that invokes session abandon, or
    sets server side timout to a very low figure.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (Microsoft ASP.NET MVP)
    <shameless_author_plug>
    ISBN:1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms
    ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition
    ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP
    ISBN: 1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development
    ISBN: 1861002092
    </shameless_author_plug>

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Jul 17, 2003