How can I use a Class in WebService and Client Application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Bernd Brenner, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Hi there,

    I have a class SyncDB (see code below), which I want to use in both a
    WebService AND in a Client Application.

    But when creating the proxy class via wsdl.exe, I only can use the
    Property "I". All the member functions of the class SyncDB seem not to
    be usable on the client application.

    Is there a solution for my problem? I tried to make a class library
    with all the classes which are used in both projects (windows app as
    client and web service). But I cannot reference the library from both
    projects.

    Thanks in advance,

    Bernd from Munich

    class SyncDB