How can I use hpricot with proxy and provide username info?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Cs Webgrl, Nov 7, 2008.

  1. Cs Webgrl

    Cs Webgrl Guest

    Hi.

    I am using hpricot, but I want to send this through a proxy server.

    I've used mechanize through a proxy without a problem, but I don't need
    it for this code.

    Currently I have

    doc = Hpricot(open(location, :proxy =>
    'http://www.proxyserver.com:8080',
    :http_basic_authentication => ['username,password']))

    Any ideas why I'm get a 407 Proxy Authentication error and how to solve
    it?

    Thanks!

    Cs Webgrl, Nov 7, 2008