    Sincerely Yours,
    Pujo

    , Feb 1, 2005

    Hello all,

    I finaly find the solution, but please share yours if you have
    different way to do it.

    Theories:
    PyDoc menu can only search the module in directory when it was
    first called and in python directory for example c:\python24. So I have
    to call PyDoc in my module directory. It would be necessary to put in
    your path (environment in windows Xp) something like :
    path C:\python24\Lib

    After that you can create a bat file containing:
    pydoc.py -g

    that's it. everytime you need to see your doc, just click your bat
    file.

    Sincerely Yours,
    Pujo Aji

    , Feb 1, 2005