How can I use Wizard Control Inside of FormView Control?

John R. Lewis

I'd like to present a form to my user as a series of steps they must
complete. The wizard control is the perfect control to implement that.

I'd like to use the two-way databinding features of ASP.NET 2.0 as
well. But when I place a wizard control inside of the <InsertItem>
template of the FormView, none of the controls are found, and my fields
end up as null.

How can I get these two controls to work together?