  1. I should view a wml file. how can I view this file?
    Where can I find an emulator to see this file?
    Thanks
    Piotre Ugrumov, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Piotre Ugrumov wrote:

    > I should view a wml file. how can I view this file?
    > Where can I find an emulator to see this file?

    I think Opera (http://www.opera.com/) for instance supports viewing WML
    files.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Jan 3, 2004

  3. >>>>> "Piotre" == Piotre Ugrumov <> writes:

    Piotre> I should view a wml file. how can I view this file? Where can I
    Piotre> find an emulator to see this file? Thanks

    There is an extension for Mozilla (and Mozilla Firebird). Select
    Tools->Options->Extensions and download WML Browser.

    --
    Arto V. Viitanen
    University of Tampere, Department of Computer Sciences
    Arto V. Viitanen, Jan 5, 2004