    same as we use to do with HTML Tables such as colspan = 3 and Rowspan =
    2.

    Kinldy advise...

    Ahmed Jewahar, Jun 6, 2007

    http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/joshuagough/archive/2006/06/23/141038.aspx

    Alexey Smirnov, Jun 6, 2007

  3. Ahmed Jewahar

    marss Guest

    Ahmed Jewahar :
    > I am using datagrid to populate a report. I need to merge few columns in
    > the header rows.

    Hi,
    Here a simple and handy approach to merge header columns in GridView.
    http://marss.co.ua/MergingGridViewHeaderColumns.aspx
    I guess it is easy to rework it for DataGrid.
    Regards, Mykola

    marss, Jun 6, 2007
  4. Ahmed Jewahar

    marss Guest