    Vlmar Brazão de Oliveira
    Desenvolvimento Web
    HI-TEC

    Vilmar Brazão de Oliveira, Feb 17, 2004

  2. > How can update my IIS 5.0 to 5.1 or other more actual version?

    By upgrading your operating system.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Feb 17, 2004

  3. "Vilmar Brazão de Oliveira" wrote:

    > How can update my IIS 5.0 to 5.1 or other more actual version?
    > I have installed the last service pack 4 and still I have the
    > IIS 5.0 on windows 2000 professional/server in my machines.

    Windows 2000 (all versions) --> IIS 5.0
    Windows XP Professional --> IIS 5.1
    Windows Server 2003 --> IIS 6.0

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/iissdk/iis/internet_information_services_start_page.asp