how can we add a row dynamically to a Detailsview in asp .net 2.0?

loga123

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I am using Gridview to display list of
categories.
When they click on a category, it opens a "detailsview" displaying the
first four items that come under that category.

I have INSERT enabled on my Detailsview. When user wants to insert
another category,
it opens Detailsview in insert mode and user is able to enter values
for the 4 items...but I want to add the ability that would enable my
users to insert more than 4 items for a given category using this
design.

any ideas??