How can we make one particular option's text bold in html.

ahmad

I want to make a particular option's text bold within a list in html,
while all other options will get their normal font-weight, How can i do
this????????

i tried <b>, <font> tags and style and class attributes to do this. but
these didnt work. only text color or background color of a particular
option can be changed.

VK

ahmad said:
I want to make a particular option's text bold within a list in html,
while all other options will get their normal font-weight, How can i do
this????????

You can't. <select> style is atomic (applied to all options). You can
place the option into separate <optgroup> to make it stand out
visually:
<optgroup label="Special">
<option>...
</optgroup>