How can we upload files on the web server

Guest

sir,
i have the page which ask user to upload there photo and resume. but i m
not able to upload them can there be any specific method to upload and
download files

Piotrek

Hi Alok.

If you are using ASP.NET 2.0 take a look at this page:
http://www.microsoft.com/indonesia/msdn/UploadASP2.aspx

By the way: I have a problem with HttpPostedFile.FileName in Mozilla
Firefox 1.5.0.2. In Firefox this property returns only file name
instead of full path (in IE it works fine).

Does anybody know how to retrievie full path of uploaded file in
Firefox?

Thanks in advance,
Piotrek

Joerg Jooss

Thus wrote piotrek,
Hi Alok.

If you are using ASP.NET 2.0 take a look at this page:
http://www.microsoft.com/indonesia/msdn/UploadASP2.aspx

By the way: I have a problem with HttpPostedFile.FileName in Mozilla
Firefox 1.5.0.2. In Firefox this property returns only file name
instead of full path (in IE it works fine).

Does anybody know how to retrievie full path of uploaded file in
Firefox?

Not without some extra client-side support like an ActiveX control. I don't
think that it is even specified whether a HTML file upload control should
provide a path or just a file name.

Cheers,