How can you make Cmake use gcc on WinXP?

todd_gable

I just installed MinGW and added it to my path, it works fine. Cmake
does not list it as an compiler though. I must be missing something
simple.

I even see this file ...\CMake\Modules\PlatformWindows-gcc.cmake.

Sorry in advance if another group is more appropriate, I didn't see one.

Ioannis Vranos

I just installed MinGW and added it to my path, it works fine. Cmake
does not list it as an compiler though. I must be missing something
simple.

I even see this file ...\CMake\Modules\PlatformWindows-gcc.cmake.

Sorry in advance if another group is more appropriate, I didn't see one.

What about MINGW mailing list? :) Or Cmake's one.