    2. Use a standard HTML text/input box with a specific font, size and
    height?

    Thanks!
    VB Programmer, Nov 29, 2004

  2. For background image in table cells:-
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 29, 2004

  3. VB Programmer

    Scott M. Guest

    >> How do I:
    >> 1. Use a background image in one of my table cells?

    <TB BACKGROUND="pathToImage">

    >> 2. Use a standard HTML text/input box with a specific font, size and

    <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" STYLE="font-size:NNpt">

    >> height?

    The height will adjust automatically.
    Scott M., Nov 29, 2004
  4. Thanks. Here's the final answer:

    <form name="Form1" method="post" action="login_screen.html" id="Form1">
    :
    :
    <TD COLSPAN="14" style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/_EMAILADDRESS.jpg);
    BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-y"><input type="text" name="email_address"
    style="color: #FFFF00; font-size: 22; font-family: Arial; background-color:
    #000000" value="xxxx" ID="Text2"></TD>

    Thanks guys!

    VB Programmer, Nov 29, 2004