  1. How can I compile in .NET Framework modules written in various languages
    (VB.NET, C# and others) having, finally, one result (e.g. an EXE), using
    common namespaces?

    Alfonso Melchionna, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Alfonso Melchionna

    Robby Guest

    Compile the VB files with the Visual Basic Complier (vbc.exe) using the
    /target:module switch. Then do the same with the C# Compiler (sorry, I
    don't know the name) and the CS files. Then use the Assembly Linker
    (al.exe) passing the two modules from the previous step and use the /out and
    /target:exe switches.

    --Robby

    Robby, Nov 19, 2004

  3. Ok. I know this. The problem begin put into the modules definition common
    namespace.

    i.e.
    -Vbmodule.vb
    Namespace MyNamespace
    public Class ClassVB
    End Namespace

    -Csmodule.cs
    Namespace MyNamespace
    {

    public static main ()
    // Use class of of Class ClassVB

    How import the MyNamespace the modules. I like one .exe

    Alfonso

    Alfonso Melchionna, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Have you removed the default namespace from the VB Project?
    Right click on the project and choose project properties.
    Clear out the textbox for "Root Namespace" (just leave it blank) and
    explicitly use the same namesapce throughout your apps.

    -John

    John Azzolina, Dec 3, 2004