  1. Guest

    have Library to connect SQL server directly without ODBC, like .NET do?

    , May 30, 2006

  2. Re: how connect to MS-SQL directly without ODBC?

    wrote:
    > have Library to connect SQL server directly without ODBC, like .NET do?

    I guess JDBC will do what you want. For MS-SQL you might check out jTDS
    (http://jtds.sourceforge.net/). From my experience it is reasonably
    stable, even for productive systems, by now.

    /philipp

    Philipp Leitner, May 30, 2006

  3. steen Guest

    steen, May 30, 2006
  4. Marc E Guest

    Re: how connect to MS-SQL directly without ODBC?

    For what it's worth, I've been using jTDS for quite some time now in a
    heavy-load production system and it performs admirably. I was exceeding heap
    memory with impunity when using the stock MS jdbc drivers, and using jTDS
    fixed that right away.

    Marc E, May 30, 2006
  5. jcsnippets.atspace.com, May 30, 2006