    Then install the software through wmi.
    I have the administrator and password of every PC.
    How can I do this.

    Standist, Jan 23, 2006

  2. Using ASP.NET ?

    --Daniel
    http://staff.newtelligence.com/danielf/

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Standist [mailto:]
    Posted At: Monday, January 23, 2006 10:05 AM
    Posted To: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    Conversation: how copy file to remote pc using default share
    Subject: how copy file to remote pc using default share

    I want install software on PC in my local network.
    First I want copy file to the PC through default share like c$ or d$ on
    the
    PC.

    Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Jan 23, 2006

  3. Standist

    Standist Guest

    yes of course,so I post here.
    "Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)" <>
    ??????:001901c62018$162f2450$1401010a@moseisley...

    Standist, Jan 23, 2006
  4. Standist

    Standist Guest

    I want publish this function as a webservice so using asp.net.

    Standist, Jan 23, 2006
  5. Standist

    Standist Guest

    Any idea about this?
    "Standist" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:OOenHx$...

    Standist, Jan 24, 2006
  6. Standist

    Jay R. Wren Guest

    Standist wrote:
    > Any idea about this?
    > "Standist" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:OOenHx$...
    >> I want install software on PC in my local network.
    >> First I want copy file to the PC through default share like c$ or d$ on
    >> the PC.
    >> Then install the software through wmi.
    >> I have the administrator and password of every PC.
    >> How can I do this.

    I do something similar.

    for the file copy, I p/invoke WNetAddConnection2A to authenticate to the
    remove share. I copy the file using std. System.IO.File.Copy. Then use
    the appropriate System.Management WMI function to start the install
    process on the remote computer. Be sure to use the proper automatic
    install command line switches.

    I hope this helps.
    --
    Jay R. Wren

    [DllImport("mpr.dll")]
    public static extern int WNetAddConnection2A(
    [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPArray)] NETRESOURCEA[] lpNetResource,
    [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPStr)] string lpPassword,
    [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPStr)] string UserName,
    int dwFlags);

    Jay R. Wren, Jan 25, 2006