how did they do that?

Guest

hey all,

how do you have a drop down list with the ability to type text and as you
type the dropdown is repositioned?

thanks,
rodchar

Guest

You'll have to either make your own custom control, or download one of the
many ones out there. It's not a native control.

John Rivers

just go back to the website
where you saw that
and copy their dhtml / javascript code

S. Justin Gengo

Rodchar,

I have a javascript that does that.

I haven't converted it to a .NET control as of yet, but if you'd like the
code I have shows how to do this on a standard html page.

Just go to http://www.aboutfortunate.com, click "Code Library" at the top of
the page then use the search box you'll find there and type in "Javascript
Drop Down" (or something similar) and the sample code should be the first
entry.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP