How did they do this ?

Michael

It's called -- Right Click --> View Source
There is a function call in there to startScroll() and that should explain
it better than any of us can. Anyway they use JavaScript, you probably
could steal it all and just replace the links to the pictures.
--Michael

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

They are using client-side script. Just do a View > Source and you'll see
lots of dynamic HTML and Javascript referring to the scrolling action.

Kevin Spencer

In fact, there is no reason why this particular page had to be an ASPX page.
It is all client-side.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Curt_C [MVP]

You don't know how much was generated from the server-code though...that's
the point of server coding :} The client only gets the client-side html/code

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

Kevin Spencer

I don't know how much of that code WAS generated on the server-side. I do,
however, know how much of it NEEDED to be generated from the server-side -
None.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Curt_C [MVP]

The image selections may have been.....you don't know.....
In reality NO server code is EVER needed by your statement. I mean after all
it could ALL be hard-coded html after all..... See what I mean?

Anyways....it's irrelevant....

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
www.Darkfalz.com

Kevin Spencer

Since there is no query string in the URL, and the page is not the result of
a form post, I don't see anything dynamic about it, unless the server
dynamically determines what images to put in there according to the client's
IP address, or something silly like that.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Curt_C [MVP]

day, time, client ip, url, etc..etc..etc...
Could be anything, or nothing as you pointed out.
Maybe it's just there to log visits? who knows..... Just stating that it's
beyond our knowing simply by looking at the rendered source.