How display Applcation in webbrowser?

bogolim

Applet can be displaied by <applet>tag in HTMLdocument, but I don't know how
application can be displaied in my homepage.
Please, teach me the way.

Andrew Thompson

Applet can be displaied by <applet>tag in HTMLdocument, but I don't know how
application ..

What application? How big (in Kb) is it?

Did you write it? Do you have the source code?
..can be displaied in my homepage.

It is easy enough to *launch* an application *from* an applet.

<sscce>
import java.awt.*;

public class LaunchApplet extends java.applet.Applet {

public void init() {
Frame f = new Frame("Application Frame");
f.setSize( new Dimension(200,200) );
f.setVisible(true);
</sscce>

Is that what you mean?

Though applications often do things that are not permitted
in the browser environment unless signed.
Please, teach me the way.

Please don't act pathetic. This is not an online help-desk,
and while most people will 'help when you get stuck', they
get tired of 'spoon-feeding' information to a person very
quickly.

To achieve what you want (if it is practical) you will need
to learn a great deal.