    How to do it?

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Ben, Jun 8, 2006

  2. RE: How display dynamic progress info in label control without refresh

    Hello Ben, I have done this in a roundabout way by using AJAX to access a web
    service that contained the status of the transaction and updating the info as
    a progress bar on the page using Javascript.

    As for updating the status, I simply had a variable that I would change in a
    database periodically as certain transactions took place with a transaction
    identifier and the amount complete.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVyZW15?=, Jun 8, 2006

  3. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Re: How display dynamic progress info in label control without refresh

    Hi Jeremy,

    Could you please provide website links or detailed procedures on how to
    do it?

    Ben

    Ben, Jun 14, 2006