    i want to see the results too...
    any suggestions?!

    Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
    Leonidas Athineos, Apr 22, 2006

  2. Leonidas Athineos wrote:
    > Hi!
    > i need help with buildin up a question poll.
    > i want to see the results too...
    > any suggestions?!

    PHP and MySQL. Or find one that someone else has already written.

    --
    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, Apr 23, 2006

  3. __/ [ Hywel Jenkins ] on Sunday 23 April 2006 00:04 \__

    > Leonidas Athineos wrote:
    >> Hi!
    >> i need help with buildin up a question poll.
    >> i want to see the results too...
    >> any suggestions?!

    > PHP and MySQL. Or find one that someone else has already written.

    MamboServer and PHP-Nuke (among other) have this functionality built in. If
    you ever consider moving your content to a CMS, all you need to do is
    install the required package. It would take less time than implementing your
    own, in most circumstances. You may also want to search freshmeat.org and
    sourceforge.org for 'poll' or 'web poll'. I am sure I have seen something as
    such before.

    Hope it helps,

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate (Medical Biophysics)
    http://Schestowitz.com | SuSE Linux ¦ PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    Roy Schestowitz, Apr 23, 2006
  4. "Roy Schestowitz" <> wrote in message
    > __/ [ Hywel Jenkins ] on Sunday 23 April 2006 00:04 \__
    >
    >> Leonidas Athineos wrote:
    >>> Hi!
    >>> i need help with buildin up a question poll.
    >>> i want to see the results too...
    >>> any suggestions?!

    >> PHP and MySQL. Or find one that someone else has already written.

    > MamboServer and PHP-Nuke (among other) have this functionality built in.
    > If
    > you ever consider moving your content to a CMS, all you need to do is
    > install the required package. It would take less time than implementing
    > your
    > own, in most circumstances. You may also want to search freshmeat.org and
    > sourceforge.org for 'poll' or 'web poll'. I am sure I have seen something
    > as
    > such before.
    >
    > Hope it helps,
    >
    > Roy
    >
    > --
    > Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate (Medical Biophysics)
    > http://Schestowitz.com | SuSE Linux ¦ PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
    > 2:15am up 11:12, 9 users, load average: 1.03, 0.70, 0.38
    > http://iuron.com - help build a non-profit search engine

    Thanx a lot!
    Leonidas Athineos, Apr 25, 2006