    Arizona

    But I would like each to have a bullet in front of it.

    How is this done?

    Woody Splawn, May 19, 2004

  2. Woody Splawn

    clintonG Guest

    Google: "datalist control"+"bullet"

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com

    "Woody Splawn" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > What is the tool I use to do bullets?
    >
    > That is, I have an ASPx web page and I would like to create have it

    show

    clintonG, May 19, 2004

  3. Woody Splawn wrote:
    > What is the tool I use to do bullets?
    >
    > That is, I have an ASPx web page and I would like to create have it show
    > three Hyperlinks as follows:
    >
    > Georgia
    > Texas
    > Arizona
    >
    > But I would like each to have a bullet in front of it.

    Check out this article by Dino Esposito:
    http://www.code-magazine.com/article.aspx?quickid=0309051&page=1=

    In it he looks at how to create a custom Bulleted list server control...

    Another option is to use a Repeater. This KB article shows an example:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;317429

    --

    Scott Mitchell

    http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com