How do create an Admin page that has the same functionality as "Security" tab in 'ASP.NET configura

Learner

Hello,
We trying to build the complete Member ship and Role management
system in our website and build this functionality into our website for
the Admin role rather using the ASP.NET Configuration thats comes
default with VS 2005.

In Visual Studio 2005 for any website we can create and manage Users
and Roles through the ASP.NET Configuration tool under the "Security"
tab. How do I bring the same functionality of the entire "Security"
into our website? I.e in other words creating a web page with the same
functionality that the "Security" tab has.

Could some one help me to direct me where and how do I start building
an Admin page to have all the functionalities like Creating Users,
Mangeing Users, Creating Roles and Mnaging Roles, and defining access
Rules etc..

Is there an article to go through to understand it?

thanks in advance,
-L

gerry

full source is installed with vs :
%SystemRoot%\Microsoft.NET\v2.0.50727\ASP.NETWebAdminFiles

Learner

Hello,
Thanks for the info. I am kind a new to this stuff but have a will to
build a remote Admin page for our site. Is there a walk through kind of
explanation or blog that explains how to use the files
located @ %SystemRoot%\Microsoft.NET\v2.0.50727\ASP.NETWebAdminFiles to
accomplish the tasks?

Thanks
-L

gerry

not that I know of
but you do have 100% full working source
that directory is where the vs site admin tool actually runs from
no offense intended but if you are having trouble figuring out how it works
or what changes you need to make when you have full access to all the source
for the existing tool, maybe you are biting off more than you can chew ?
I you have specific questions post them here - I'm sure someone will have
the answers.

Learner

Thanks gerry. I will try working with the simple first and then post
questions here if I need some help. But that will be interesting I
guess.
Thanks
-L