How do get the Certificate info from at .cat file

Rymfax

Hello,

I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I'm trying to extract the
certificate info from a digitally signed .cat file for a driver and
then add that certificated as a trusted publisher. I'm having no real
luck figuring out how to do this. I have an example of how to make a
self-signed certificate and add it to a certificate store, but I'm
completely stuck on how to get the certificate info out of the .cat
file.

Any help would be appreciated. As I'm a novice in C++, examples would
also be very, VERY helpful.

TIA!

Victor Bazarov

Rymfax said:
I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I'm trying to extract the
certificate info from a digitally signed .cat file for a driver and
then add that certificated as a trusted publisher. [..]

Any help would be appreciated. As I'm a novice in C++, examples would
also be very, VERY helpful.

C++ does not define the '.cat' file format, so you're in a wrong
newsgroup. Probably one that discusses your OS would be better.