    html head when a page is loaded?

    Thanks in advance....

    John

    John Clark, Jul 15, 2003

  2. If you add the runat='server' attribute to the header tags then you can
    access them from your code behind.
    Here's more info and a good example using the Title tag:
    http://www.aspalliance.com/kenc/faq5.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    "John Clark" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to access the content of the link and meta tags in

    the

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 16, 2003

  3. John Clark

    John Clark Guest

    Steve,

    Thanks, just what I needed. I get so used to objects being automatically
    generated I forget that you can do it manually.

    Appreciate the help.

    John

    John Clark, Jul 16, 2003