How do I access this style of this element with javascript?

G

George Hester

Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Here is the css for the element:

td.clsMenu { font-size:85%;
position: relative;
visibility: visible;
border-style: none; }
td.clsMenu a:active { text-decoration: none; color: #00FF00; border-width: 3px; border-style: outset; border-color: #00FF00 #00FF00 #00FF00 #00FF00; }
td.clsMenu a:hover { text-decoration: none; color: #0042FE; border-width: 3px; border-style: outset; border-color: #0042FE #0042FE #0042FE #0042FE; }

I have this <td with an id an I can refer to it in script. This <td contains an image. It works sort of like this:

The image has a border. When the mouse hovers over the image the border changes #0042FE from #FCCCCF.
But as you can see above I get a mouse over on the <td class="clsMenu" element which also turns #0042FE.
When the user mousedown the image's border changes #00FF00. But the <td class="clsMenu" doesn't change to
#00FF00 as it seems it should by the above. It stays #0042FE. I'd like to change it #00FF00. Any suggestions
how to refer to this element in javascript to change that? It is NOT border here. For in fact border-style is set to
none as you see above. Thanks.

Ask a Question