    I've tried several variations of quotes to no avail

    Any help

    thanks
    Coaster, Dec 16, 2007

  2. Coaster

    Guest Guest

    You must load all the parameter value from code

    <asp:HyperLink runat="server" NavigateUrl="<%$ AppSettings: myUrl %>"
    Text="View My Page"></asp:HyperLink>

    and if you want to add something, then:

    <asp:HyperLink runat="server" NavigateUrl="<%$ AppSettings: myUrl +
    "/MyPage.aspx" %>" Text="View My Page"></asp:HyperLink>

    Regards,

    Lukas Holota

    Guest, Dec 16, 2007

  3. Coaster

    Coaster Guest

    Great, thanks!!!

    thats one combination I hadn't tried yet

    Coaster, Dec 16, 2007
  4. Coaster

    Coaster Guest

    actually I spoke too soon. It throws an exception saying it cannot find the
    key 'AppSettings: myUrl + '/MyPage.aspx'

    Coaster, Dec 17, 2007