    --
    Jeffrey Silverman

    ** Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

    Jeffrey Silverman, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Jeffrey Silverman

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    > hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
    > stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
    > there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
    > pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
    > then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
    > over again i was wondering how to do that
    >
    > peace out web roolz

    Yes, I remember a yahoo-messenger contact - a man from america,
    he told me about a female relative who died some weeks before.
    It was aswell a page full of background ornaments in yellow and
    with flowers, a few images of jesus and intense organ background music.
    He said he was crying all the time when he was doing this page.
    So my tip: Wait until someone dies and make such a page.
    You can leave your pants on.

    --
    Jan

    http://www.janfaerber.com

    Jan Faerber, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Jeffrey Silverman

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Jan Faerber wrote:

    > Jeffrey Silverman wrote:
    >
    >> hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
    >> stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
    >> there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
    >> pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
    >> then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
    >> over again i was wondering how to do that
    >>
    >> peace out web roolz
    >>

    > Yes, I remember a yahoo-messenger contact - a man from america,
    > he told me about a female relative who died some weeks before.
    > It was aswell a page full of background ornaments in yellow and
    > with flowers, a few images of jesus and intense organ background music.
    > He said he was crying all the time when he was doing this page.
    > So my tip: Wait until someone dies and make such a page.
    > You can leave your pants on.

    would you like to light a candle?
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm

    --
    Jan

    http://www.janfaerber.com

    Jan Faerber, Nov 12, 2004
  4. Jeffrey Silverman

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    > hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
    > stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
    > there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
    > pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
    > then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
    > over again i was wondering how to do that

    I think I've seen that one. Is it the one that asks you your name with a
    Javascript prompt on every page and then uses document.write to say
    "Welcome NAME" at the top of the page?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Nov 12, 2004
  5. Jeffrey Silverman

    Guest

    Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    > hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
    > stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
    > there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
    > pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
    > then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
    > over again i was wondering how to do that

    Well, Flash and animated gifs are just tacky. If you really want to run
    with the trailer trash, get the rippling-water applet!

    , Nov 12, 2004
  6. Jeffrey Silverman

    Sam Hughes Guest

    Jeffrey Silverman <> wrote in

    > hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
    > stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
    > there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
    > pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
    > then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
    > over again i was wondering how to do that
    >
    > peace out web roolz

    Here is an answer to a related question ;)

    http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail51.html

    Sam Hughes, Nov 13, 2004