How do I add flashing beeping cool pictures and music and popups?

Jeffrey Silverman

hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
over again i was wondering how to do that

peace out web roolz

Jan Faerber

Jeffrey said:
hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
over again i was wondering how to do that

peace out web roolz
Yes, I remember a yahoo-messenger contact - a man from america,
he told me about a female relative who died some weeks before.
It was aswell a page full of background ornaments in yellow and
with flowers, a few images of jesus and intense organ background music.
He said he was crying all the time when he was doing this page.
So my tip: Wait until someone dies and make such a page.
You can leave your pants on.

Jan Faerber

Jan said:
Yes, I remember a yahoo-messenger contact - a man from america,
he told me about a female relative who died some weeks before.
It was aswell a page full of background ornaments in yellow and
with flowers, a few images of jesus and intense organ background music.
He said he was crying all the time when he was doing this page.
So my tip: Wait until someone dies and make such a page.
You can leave your pants on.

would you like to light a candle?
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm

Toby Inkster

Jeffrey said:
hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
over again i was wondering how to do that

I think I've seen that one. Is it the one that asks you your name with a
Javascript prompt on every page and then uses document.write to say
"Welcome NAME" at the top of the page?

NOXwebmasterx

Jeffrey said:
hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
over again i was wondering how to do that

Well, Flash and animated gifs are just tacky. If you really want to run
with the trailer trash, get the rippling-water applet!

Sam Hughes

hi everyone i was searching for ideas to use on my website when I
stumbled on a really cool page that has music playing in the background
there are lots of different button images and cool animated little
pictures like dancing bears and pigs juggling (their so cute! :):))
then when you get to the page like a song plays over and over and over an
over again i was wondering how to do that

peace out web roolz

Here is an answer to a related question ;)

http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail51.html