HOW DO I ADD MULTIPLE TEXTBOX IN RUNTIME IN JAVA

RedGrittyBrick

SAN said:
HOW DO I ADD MULTIPLE TEXTBOX IN RUNTIME IN JAVA

Repeat 'container.add(textbox);' for various textbox.

All textboxes are added at runtime. You can choose whether that is in a
constructor method, an initialiser method, some listener method or
elsewhere.

You probably should specify whether you are using JSP, Swing or
something else. Otherwise my assumptions may not match your situation.