How do I add random number generation

Fan924

How do I add random number generation to this background image slide
show? Everything I try kills if. TIA
_____________________________________

_

<head>
charset=windows-1252">
<title>New Page 2</title>
</head>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2">
var pic=new Array()
pic[0]="pic/./000.bmp"
pic[1]="pic/./001.jpg"
pic[2]="pic/./002.jpg"
pic[3]="pic/./003.jpg"
pic[4]="pic/./004.jpg"
pic[5]="pic/./005.jpg"
pic[6]="pic/./006.jpg"
pic[7]="pic/./007.jpg"
pic[8]="pic/./008.jpg"
pic[9]="pic/./009.jpg"
var img=new Array()
for (i=0;i<pic.length;i++){
img=new Image()
img.src=pic
}
var enf=-1
function Slide(){
if (enf<pic.length-1)
enf++
else
enf=0
document.body.background=img[enf].src
}
if (document.all||document.getElementById)
window.onload=new Function('setInterval("Slide()",1000)')
</SCRIPT></BODY></HTML>