How do I align the contents of a DataList cell?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alan Silver, Jul 28, 2005.

  1. Alan Silver

    Alan Silver Guest

    Hello,

    I'm sure this is obvious, but it's driving me mad!! I have a DataList,
    and I want to have the contents of each cell centred and vertically
    aligned to the bottom of the cell. I have tried all sorts of things and
    just can't seem to get it working.

    Would someone please put me out of my misery and tell me how it's done!!

    Also, is it possible to have a control that has the DataGrid's ability
    to put the items across multiple rows (like when you set the
    RepeatColumns property to more than one), but have paging like a
    DataGrid? Neither seems to support the other.

    TIA

    --
    Alan Silver
    Alan Silver, Jul 28, 2005