How do I change current user/password/domain?

TheBurgerMan

I have an ASP.NET/C# web site that the user has logged into using my own
logon page. How do I set the current web request to use the credentials the
user has just provided?

I want this so that I can access Exchange 2003 without the user being
redirected to the OWA logon page.
--
Thanks,
TheBurgerMan

TheBurgerMan

Some additional information (Thanks Chao). There are 2 sections, one I sent
to Chao and one I sent to Microsoft:

*** Sent to Chao:
I have built a portal where a user puts in their username and password, I
authnticate them against these values stored in a database. If they match,
then they are OK to use my portal.

One part of the portal brings up a group calendar in Exchange 2003 (OWA).
Since the current browser session is not authenticated against Active
Directory, Exchange redirects to it's OWA logon page.

I don't want the user to see this logon, I want my applciation to do it. As
far as I can figure out, there are a couple of cookies that have to be
placed in current session after you authenticate, but I cannot figure out
how to get them and how to attach them to current session.

I have tried FormAuthentication, but there are 2 things I don't understand:

1) Where is the "credential data store" and how do I make it point at the
Active Directory;

2) How do I attach the credentials to the current browser after I get a
successful Authentication?

*** Sent to Microsoft:
Problem Description: Environment (all on the same box):
- Windows 2003 Standard
- Exchange 2003
- Active Directory
- ASP.NET
- Visual Studio 2003 using C#

I have built an ASP.NET portal. My portal does it's own authentication by
having the user type in their username and password which I compare to my
database. If they match, then I let them continue.

I have Exchange 2003 in the backend. I want to bring up a group calendar
and/or an individual calendar in an IFRAME on one of my pages. I want my
application to authenticate the user against Exchange/AD so that the OWA
login page does not come up (single sign-on).

Exchange is configured for Forms based authentication and works well. I can
bring up the OWA login page and authenticate just fine and use OWA.

When I bring up OWA first, authenticate, then (in the same browser) surf to
my portal, it works great. I get no OWA login page in the IFRAME
(presumably, Exhange has already set some cookies in the current Browser and
the IFRAME uses them).

When I bring up my portal first, authenticate, then the IFRAME shows the OWA
Login page!

I have been able to set a WebRequest with the proper credentials and get a
Calendar from Exchange, but I have no way of displaying it properly so the
user can use it. IFRAME's seem like the best way to provide funtionality and
usability to the user, but I have no way of attaching a CredentialCache to
it (like WebRequest.Credentials);

How do I take the username and password (I provide the domain name) and
authenticate against Exchange/AD and attach these credentials in the current
browser (if the current browser has the correct credentials, then the IFRAME
will also)?

What methods would I use and how would I use them?
--
Thanks,
TheBurgerMan