How do I change the font size for the default coordinates inmatplotlib?

attn.steven.kuo

I've searched the user manual (and this forum) but I don't see
anything that helps.

Did you mean the font size for the ticks or for
the labels? Here's an example:

from pylab import *

x = arange(0, 2*pi, 0.01)
y = sin(2*pi*x)

rcParams.update({'xtick.labelsize': 5, 'ytick.labelsize': 10})

subplot(111)
plot(x,y)
ylabel("Vert", fontsize=15)
xlabel("Horiz", fontsize=20)
show()

Carl

Did you mean the font size for the ticks or for
the labels? Here's an example:

from pylab import *

x = arange(0, 2*pi, 0.01)
y = sin(2*pi*x)

rcParams.update({'xtick.labelsize': 5, 'ytick.labelsize': 10})

subplot(111)
plot(x,y)
ylabel("Vert", fontsize=15)
xlabel("Horiz", fontsize=20)
show()

It was the:
rcParams.update({'xtick.labelsize': 5, 'ytick.labelsize': 10})
that fixed it.

Thanks.