    I am trying to create a DropDownList with Hyperlinks as ListItem. I am
    creating a web page with ASP.NET and VB

    Any suggestions or Solutions to my problem?
    Tony Tone, Apr 28, 2006

  2. I don't think you can actually make a ListItem into a HyperLink, but what
    you could do is set AutoPostBack=True and set the ListItem's Value property
    equal to the URL you want to go to. Then in the event handler use a
    Response.Redirect to send them to that URL. If you have any trouble with
    this, let me know and I will do what I can to help. Good Luck!
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Apr 29, 2006